My to-do list. I’m happy to do them in sections.
- Great North Walk IN PROGRESS Day 1: Sydney to Thornleigh, Day 2: Thornleigh to Berowra Heights, Link trail: Mt Kuring-gai to Berowra NSW, Day 3: Berowra Heights to Cowan,Day 4: Cowan to Brooklyn,Day 5: Patonga to Wondabyne Day 6: Wondabyne to Somersby Overnight
- Six foot track
- Blue mountains: Perry’s lookdown to blue gum forest
- Overland trek Tasmania
- Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail
- Routeburn Track NZ
- Great Ocean Walk
- Great South West Walk
- Australian Alps Walking Track
- Yuraygir Coastal Walk (4 Days)
- Te Araroa – far off in the future this one!
- Lands End to John O’Groats
- Everest Base Camp?
- Mt Killimanjaro
- Part of the PCT – maybe the Sierra’s
- Mount Kosciuszko DONE! I just stood on the highest point in Australia!
- Snowy Mountains Main Range Circuit (click here for trip report) – Weather too crazy for Kosciuszko Peak so will head down another time. Trip was fun though!
- Guthega to Main Range Circuit – Turned around due to weather completed the main range circuit on the hikes above. Day 1, Day 2
- Inca Trail Pre-Hike, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Post Hike
- The Coast walk (Bundeena to Otford Australia) (click here for trip report)
- Taronga Zoo to Balmoral Beach (Click here for trip report)
- Bungaroo and Founders Way Loop : Garigal National Park (Click here for trip report)
- Berowra to Apple Tree Bay: Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park (Click here for trip report)
- Taffy’s Rock Hidden Wonders along Taffy’s Rock track
- Grand Canyon Loop Blue Mountains Grand Canyon, Cliff Top and Popes Glen tracks, Blue Mountains National Park
- Warrina Firetrail Berowra Warrina Firetrail: 30 days to overnight hiking challenge
- Berkely Firetrail Berowra Berkeley firetrail & Sam’s creek loop: 30 days to overnight hiking challenge
- Wideview Firetrail Berowra Wideview Firetrail: 30 days to overnight hiking challenge
- Woodcourt Firetrail Woodcourt Firetrail: 30 days to overnight hiking challenge
- Berowra Walks with Kids Little bushwalks with little people: Berowra & Surrounds
- Bulgandry Engravings Bulgandry Engravings, Brisbane Waters National Park
My Gear List: Gear List for Solo Hiking 2017
Please consider purchasing from the following affiliates to help support my site (thank you in advance):
6 thoughts on “To do”
well that is quite the list!
Might take me a while! I’m finding it very useful to have this list created and in mind when buying gear.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Always good to have goals!
If you are going to NZ, I would recommend the Mueller Hut and the Routeburn Track, both great walks in stunning areas with a little bit of a challenge.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks. The routeburn looks nice.